A 3 Tournament Series with a no entry fee championship based out of Beaufort, NC. A one day, one big fish tournament with check out.
For 2018, the CLSO Series will be capped at 60 boats. All teams from the 2017 season will have a guaranteed spot if properly registered as described below. For any spots not filled by the 2017 teams, there will be open registration for new entrants as described below.
3 Regular Season Events
Team Up TWT Included in Each Event
Chance to Qualify For No Entry Championship
For previous 2017 Participants
- Registration will open March 12, 2018 for the previous 2017 participants until April 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- A Captain from the previous 2017 season may enter a new boat and or team name as long as he or she is listed as the Captain on the 2017 registration. Remember: “the registered Captain and or Co-Captain must be on boat during tournament hours”
- A minimum of $1,000.00 is due on or before the April 6, 2018 Deadline. No Exceptions
- As deposits/entries are received the competitors page will be updated and you will be emailed confirmation and a registrant number will be issued only to be used by the CLSO for drawings and other prizes. This will have nothing to do with Boat Check Out numbers during competition
- Remaining balance of $3,500.00 will be due on or before Monday June 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm. No Exceptions
- TWT’s may be paid with entry or at the captain’s meetings
Big Daddy: Heaviest King Mackerel Weighed during the 3 regular season events: $200.00 (one time) must be paid by end of Captain’s Meeting of first event to be eligible.
Heavy 5: Per Event Top 5 King Mackerel Weighed: $300.00
High Roller: Per Event Top 3 King Mackerel Weighed: $500.00 (committee will retain 10% from this TWT)
Potlicker - Winner Take All: Per Event $1,000.00 (committee will retain 10% from this TWT)
New Participants That Did Not Compete In 2017
Registration will open on April 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Email email@example.com. Info needed will be contact, captain’s name and boat name.
- When committee receives email, a confirmation will be sent back with registrant number and attached prelim. registration. Registrant number will given in the order emails are received beginning with the number following the last entry received from the previous year’s registrants. (emails are time and date stamped)
- A Minimum of a $1,000.00 deposit is due within 7 days of emailed confirmation. Via Check or Credit Card (3% processing fee on all credit cards); TWTs may be paid with entry
- Registration will remain open until the 60 paid deposits have been received or May 7, 2018 @ 5:00 pm. Whichever comes first.
- The 61st entrant and so on will be placed on a waiting list. A confirmation email will be sent stating this. Waiting list entrants will not be required to pay any fees.
- Remaining Balance of $3,500.00 will be due on or before June 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Entry Fee is NON Refundable. If a paid entrant requests to withdraw prior to the June 12 deadline, a committee member will contact a properly registered team from the waiting list. (if applicable). If the spot is filled with a properly registered team from waiting list entry monies will be refunded less $100.00.
Send Checks to:
2008 Riverview Drive
Clayton NC, 27527
For Credit Card Transactions Call:
- Bud Light
- The Boathouse
- Starling Marine
- Morehead Builders Supply
- Tudor’s Insurance Agency
- New Vision Metal Works
- Cecil Holcomb Demolition
- Amp’d Engineering
- Henry’s Muffler Shop