2019 Dates/Schedule of Events
Fish days for the three Leg events will be Saturday only with Sunday being an alternate fish day due to weather. Fish day for the Championship will be Friday with Thursday, Saturday or Sunday being alternate fish days due to weather. See cancellation and refunds for alternate date and payout criteria.
South Division (Little River, SC)
Leg 1: 5/24-5/26
Leg 2: 6/21-6/23
(Alternate Date: 6/28-6/30)
Leg 3: 7/19-7/21
(Alternate Date: 8/2-8/4)
North Division (Beaufort, NC)
Leg 1: 9/6-9/8
(Alternate Date: 9/27-9/29)
Leg 2: 10/11-10/13
Leg 3: 11/1-11/3
(Alternate Date: 11/8-11/10)
Wednesday, Nov. 13 - Dinner
Friday, Nov. 15 - Fish Day
Awards Breakfast: TBD
Thurs/Saturday/Sunday alternate fish days. If unsuccessful, see championship payouts.
All registration information can be found on the Series Registration page.
The organizational meeting for Captains will be held on Fridays, prior to scheduled fish day at 7:00 pm at The Boathouse at Front Street Village (North Division) and at Little River Watersports located beside Crab Catchers Restaurant on Little River Waterfront (South Division). Meal will also be served starting at 6:00 pm. Though not mandatory please make arrangements to attend or have a representation for your team attend.
- On tournament day, competition hours are 6:30 am until 5:00 pm. Check out hours may change due to safe light.
- Boundaries - NORTH DIVISION: All boats must remain within boundaries during fishing hours. All boats also must remain within the boundaries while catching bait. Boundaries are bordered on the north by a straight line through Diamond Shoals. These waters will be bordered on the south by a straight line through the Frying Pan Shoals.
- Boundaries - SOUTH DIVISION: All boats must remain within boundaries during fishing hours. All boats also must remain within the boundaries while catching bait. Boundaries are bordered on the north by a straight line through the Cape Lookout Shoals. These waters will be bordered on the south by a straight line starting at the southern side of Charleston Inlet from coordinates 32.44/79.52 and ending at 31.00/78.00.
- Check-Out - NORTH DIVISION: We plan to have a check-out boat with flag opposite side of channel from Morehead City port wall on the eastern side of no wake zone, just inside no wake zone. Once check-out is completed, the entrant can proceed off-shore. Entrants must check-out in order to be eligible for competition that particular day. Check-out will be manned from 6:30am until 8:30am; boats checking out after 8:30 am must do so with designated officials at weigh-in location at The Boathouse at Front Street Village. It is the responsibility of the entrant to see that visual check-out in order to be eligible for competition that particular day.
- Check-Out - SOUTH DIVISION: TBD
- Two or more boats congregating during competition hours shall be disqualified from competition that particular day. Emergency exceptions to this rule must be approved by radio or phone contact with the tournament committee in advance.
- All boats must observe no-wake zones or be disqualified from competition that particular day.
- No fishing lines or hand lines may be in water prior to checkout of tournament day.
- During competition hours, members of a tournament team can only obtain fishing related information from other competitive teams. This rule is designed to prevent a potential unfair advantage of information sharing between tournament anglers and non-tournament anglers.
The awards ceremony for each Leg event will be held at 7pm following the weigh-in of the scheduled fishing day at The Boathouse at Front Street Village (North Division) and at Little River Watersports located beside Crab Catchers Restaurant on Little River Waterfront (South Division). The awards ceremony for the Championship will be announced at the Championship captains meeting.
- Bud Light
- The Boathouse
- Morehead Builders Supply
- Tudor’s Insurance Agency
- New Vision Metal Works
- Cecil Holcomb Demolition
- Henry’s Muffler Shop
- Amp’d Engineering
- Tru-Blue K9000
- Atlantic Reefmaker
New North: 2/15
New South: 3/1