A 3 Tournament Series in each the North and South Division with a no entry fee championship. Each tournament is a one day, one big fish tournament with check out.
For 2021, the CLSO North and South Division Series will be capped at 60 boats each. All teams from the 2020 season will have a guaranteed spot in the North and/or South Divisions if properly registered as described below. For any spots not filled by the 2020 teams, there will be open registration for new entrants as described below.
Entry: $4,500.00 per Division
3 Regular Season Events in each Division
Team Up TWT Included in Each Event
Chance to Qualify For No Entry Championship
For previous 2020 Participants
- A Captain from the previous 2020 season may enter a new boat and or team name as long as he or she is listed as the Captain on the 2020 registration. Remember: “the registered Captain and or Co-Captain must be on boat during tournament hours”
- A minimum deposit of $1,000.00 ($2,000 if fishing both Divisions) is due on or before February 5, 2021 to retain your spot in the Series. No Exceptions
- As deposits are received the competitors page will be updated and you will be emailed confirmation.
- Remaining balance of $3,500.00 will be due on or before Friday, March 26, 2021 @ 5:00 pm for the South Division and on or before Friday, May 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm for the North Division. No Exceptions
- TWT’s may be paid with entry or at the captain’s meetings
Big Daddy: Heaviest King Mackerel Weighed during the 3 regular season events: $200.00 (one time) must be paid by end of Captain’s Meeting of first event to be eligible.
Heavy 5: Per Event Top 5 King Mackerel Weighed: $1,000.00 (Tournament Series will retain 10% from this TWT)
Double Barrel Top 5: Per Event Top 5 Two Fish Aggregate: $1,000.00 (Tournament Series will retain 10% from this TWT)
Potlicker - Winner Take All: Per Event $1,000.00 (Tournament Series will retain 10% from this TWT)
New Participants That Did Not Compete In 2020
North and South Divisions
Registration will open on February 18, 2021 @ 8:00 am and close at February 19, 2021 @ 5:00 pm.
- Email email@example.com. Information needed will be contact, captain’s name, team/boat name and declare North/South or Both Divisions. In addition, if applicable, please indicate the years you have tried to register and did not get a spot; we will verify with our records.
- For 2021, we will be doing a random drawing on Facebook Live to select the New Teams that qualify for available spots. In order to increase the chances of those teams that have unsuccessfully tried to register in the past, we will enter your name the number of years you have tried to register. For example if you attempted to register in 2015 and 2017, and you send in a registration email for 2020, your name will be entered three times for the random drawing.
- For those teams selected, a $1,000 deposit is due no later than February 28, 2020. The final balance is due March 26th for the South and May 14th for the North.
- The 61st entrant and so on will be placed on a waiting list. A confirmation email will be sent stating this. Waiting list entrants will not be required to pay any fees.
Entry Fee is NON Refundable. If a paid entrant requests to withdraw prior to the deadline, a committee member will contact a properly registered team from the waiting list (if applicable). If the spot is filled with a properly registered team from waiting list, entry monies will be refunded less $100.00.
NEW! Pay Online
NEW! Pay TWTs
Send Checks to:
2008 Riverview Drive
Clayton NC, 27527
For Other Credit Card Transactions Call:
4% processing fee on all credit cards
Download and print the registration form in PDF format.
Download and print the waiver form in PDF format.
- Tudor’s Insurance Agency
- Cecil Holcomb Demolition
- Henry’s Muffler Shop
- Amp’d Engineering
- Canady’s Termite & Pest Control
- Guy C. Lee Building Materials
- Long Bay Fishing Company
- BlueCoast Realty Corp.
- Tow Boat U.S.
- Medlin & Dorman Hardware
- Ocean Tamer
- Stephenson Heating & Air Conditioning
- Reel Outdoors
- Blue Water Candy Lures
- King Mackerel Tackle
- Morada Cast Nets by Betts
- Tractor Country
- North State Acceptance
- Hilton’s Realtime Navigator
- ENC Mahindra
- Clean Green
- Fish Hard Gear
- Island Tackle & Hardware